Top 100 social media profile creation websites

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

BUDDHISM

Jai bheem youths...! I wishing u all happy "Buddha Purnima".I request u all,do't offer idol pray of Buddha but try to follows his words.that's the great fact.here i give about Our Father Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar's statement. " Why I like BUDDHISM...??? I prefer Buddhism becoz it gives three principles in combination which no other religion does.All other religion are bothering themselves with god & soul & life after death.Buddhism teaches Panna,love,equality.this what man wants for a good & happy life on earth.these three principles of buddhism make their appeal to me" long live Ambedkarism...!

shared by 
https://www.facebook.com/gowthamameena

No comments:

Post a Comment